Friday, January 30, 2004

I've been playing with my blog template, changing around colors and such, and just generally making a mess of everything. I'm not an html or javascript whiz--I do most of my web stuff in Dreamweaver--but if I play with stuff I can usually figure out what makes what go. Of course I never remember to back things up before I play with them, so I was running the risk of really screwing up the template and not being able to put it right. But since it's the same template that about 50% of the people on Blogger seem to use, I'm sure I could have found a way to put Humpty together again. I also realized--duh--that even though I don't have the premium paid Blogger service that allows images, I can still have images by linking to ones stored elsewhere on the web. Like I said, duh. This isn't rocket science, but for some reason I just now figured that out. Oh well, it's not like I'm getting paid for this or anything.

No comments: