Saturday, February 28, 2004

I thought I fixed my permalink problem yesterday, but maybe not. So if you came here via what someone posted as permalink (probably to the anti-fascist stuff), you're just going to have to scroll down. I think that in order to really fix my permalinks, I'll have to republish each post, one by one.

I planned yesterday to go to work for a while today to make up some snow time. Now it's bright and sunny outside and looks like it may get into the 50s, and I don't want to go. I think I'll tke Lucy for a walk and then decide.

One cool thing about my dj gig at WXDU is that I get to review new music to let other djs know what the new stuff itsabout. Right now I've got Boban I Marko by the Boban Markovic Orkestar, and I think its one of the coolest things to cross my path in about 6 months or so. It's Balkan Gypsy brass music that RAWKS! Totally!

No comments: