Friday, March 05, 2004

Dispatches from the land of the humor-impaired ...

Sometimes I'll come up with some elaborate conspiracy theories to explain the status quo, but I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist because I don't actually believe any of them (or do I?). But one day I was recounting one of them to co-workers--thinking that because what I was saying was very silly they would understand that I was kidding (mostly). A couple of them did, but one guy, who's a little thicker than the others, apparently was quite offended. I just learned that after my little tale he had run into the office of a very literal-minded co-worker, said "You'll never believe what Lisa just said! She doesn't believe in Osama Bin Laden!" The two of them clucked and tsked about me for quite a while, I'm told.

I guess I need to say "LOL!!" after all ....

No comments: