Friday, March 26, 2004

No adventure...

I went to the Farmers' Market, but it was no adventure. I bought some plants, which I will plant this weekend. It's part of my landscaping "Master Plan," which consists of buying plants and putting them where I think they will do well. If they do well, they get to live happily ever after, and if they die then clearly they are more trouble than they are worth.

The one exception to this plan are foxgloves, which I will continue to buy and plant (in a new place every time), because I'm determined to grow them even though they are equally determined to die on me (and never come back from seed despite expert pronouncements that they readily do so.)

So I'll be planting some stuff this weekend. Captain Pants is in Oriental sailing with his first mate, so I'm pretty much free to do what I will with the yard and he's powerless to stop me.

No comments: