Sunday, August 01, 2004

Oh yeah ...

I forgot to mention that the screening of "Outfoxed" went really well Friday night. We would have had a hard time fitting more people in the room comfortably (I know some folks weren't so comfortable anyway--we could have used a few more chairs). I'm guessing we had somewhere between 75 and 100 people there, and people seemed to enjoy the movie.

In other news, I got my hair cut. I need a day or two to decide if I like it or not. The stylist said my hair isn't thick enough to copy the cut I wanted exactly, so I had to compromise. She did not look at me the way Gomey does, however.

Also, Steve Lieberman says I rule. He rocks.

And Andrew commiserated with me about the religious poster at work thing, which just makes me want to go on a rant about all the people who insist that this is and should be a "christian nation," but I have album reviews due and I haven't even started writing them yet ...

So here's a fun time-waster for you:
A new way of seeing my blog

From The Eater of Meaning at crummy.com

Thanks to On English for the fun.

No comments: