Saturday, September 25, 2004

I'm a loser ...

Cap'n Pants is at the boat and I have nothing to do tonight. I'll probably just read the cool cool book I recently checked out from the library (Radio Free Dixie: Robert F. Williams and the Roots of Black Power by Timothy B Tyson. I should write a book report on it and post it here ... it's a hell of a book). Anyway, I want to go eat Ethiopian or Salavadoran food or something but I don't have anyone to go with. Sniff ... oh well, I'd be better off getting a salad ...

Anyway, I'm listening to Georg's Mondo Mundo show on WXDU and it's awesome. His show is so hot I had to request some Enrique Iglesias to cool it down a little! (Seriously, I did via the web request form but then I made sure he knew I was kidding because for all I know he really aims to please ... good thing I know for a fact that XDU has absolutely no Enrique Iglesias in its library.)

No comments: