Thursday, November 11, 2004

Have I mentioned how cool my dog is lately?


lucy jumps through hoops for me
Originally uploaded by bunchofpants.

Since today was a holiday I took the opportunity to get in some agility practice with Lucy. She's so darned cute! It seems like she really has fun with agility, but I don't know if it's because she's excited about the prospect of getting lots of treats or if she also thinks it's fun to be out running around a field with me. Probably a little of both.

We also saw "The Incredibles" today and, based on the reviews I was expecting it to be sheer uninterrupted bliss. It wasn't, but I still liked it. It was a bad day to see it, considering that all the kids had the day off school and they don't know how to shut up and watch a movie and their parents are oblivious to the fact that not everyone wants to hear their little darling's commentary. Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa - that is an adorable picture - what a gal your dog is!

Niku