Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I'm glad and mad ...

First I'm mad (OK, I can't really be mad about it because it's just one of those things), because we got some stupid snow today. Only about an inch, but around here that's like a state of emergency. I've bitched about this before--last winter in fact--so I won't go on an on about it except to say that I left work at 3:30 and didn't arrive home until 5:30.

But enough of that, because I'm glad. I'm glad because not only did I end up getting a show at WXDU next semester, but it's an awesome time slot: 8-10 pm Wednesdays! I'm splitting with Jason, so maybe some of his loyal listeners will forget which week he's on and tune in to my show by accident. I'll try to do my best to keep them tuning in. I may or may not be starting next week--I'll leave it up to Jason.

4 comments:

andrew said...

Congrats on your new evening slot. I will be sure to tune in when I am down south next!

r4kk4 said...

hooray! congrats! i'm so glad that you're still going to be on the air!

(now i'll have something to do on alternating wednseday nights!)

leff said...

Hooray for Radio Show! And it's on at night, so I can listen to it. At work I can turn it on, but rarely get a chance to pay much attention.

Lisa B. said...

Hooray for people wanting to listen to my show!