Friday, February 11, 2005

It's all good ...

Computer is back and all span-spiffidy!

I had been thinking of taking part of the day off to practice agility with Lucy because we have a trial this weekend. But now I've got so much piled-up work to do that I won't be able to swing it. I think we'll do well nonetheless.

The problem with the agility trial is that it's an hour away and we have to be there at 7 am tomorrow. Tonight is the WXDU/WXYC "prom" (in addition to my mom-in-law's gallery show opening), but I should probably be in bed by 10 if I want to be able to get up at 5 or so. So I think I'm going to have to bag the prom. In my 4 years at WXDU I haven't been to one yet, so I don't think anyone will notice ...

2 comments:

wordnerdy said...

aww, the prom will be way less fun without you. who will take cool photos of everyone?! and i bet you are fun to dance with.

Lisa B. said...

YOU can take cool photos of everyone!!

I will admit that, when in the proper mood, I am a dancin' fool.