Saturday, February 26, 2005

Ooh, he's thrown down the gauntlet, he has ...

So BWVentril is vying to surpass me and take the top spot in the Google ranking for keyword "asswich." Well, I wasn't so concerned about my rank, but now that it's like a challenge, I'm getting keyed up about it. I am the asswich queen!! He's having folks comment using the word "asswich" liberally. I think a better strategy would be to have you, dear wonderful intelligent reader, use the word "asswich" in your blog as a link to my blog. I know, I know, I'm asking you to do something really stupid that serves no useful purpose whatsoever (an asswich thing, in other words). But isn't that why we all got blogs in the first place? Hey, I'll do something stupid for you when you really need it.

In other news, I'm still working on my list for the Sarah meme. memes are rather asswich, really, but I think some are fun. It's sort of like a writing assignment that's forcing me to rack my memory for blog fodder. And that's a good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

asswich

Anonymous said...

I see that asswich and will raise it a triple asswich. asswich.