Monday, March 28, 2005

Oh great, it's Monday ...

First: Eww! I used to shop at this Whole Foods!

I'm back from my flyball weekend. The good news is that it only rained a little so it wasn't a miserable muddy mess. And there's really no bad news, except maybe that on the highway we passed a pickup truck that had a plastic scrotum dangling from its trailer hitch. Surely that's not supposed to be a scrotum, my traveling companion and I remarked ... but sure enough, it appeared to be an item specifically manufactured to represent a sac full o' testicles, which freely flapped back and forth with the movement of the truck. Could it be, I wondered, that someone actually makes and sells plastic scrotums (scroti?) for pickup truck trailer hitches? Let's ask Google: Yes indeed! Hey good 'ol boy, insecure about your manhood? Mudflap girl not driving the women wild the way you had hoped? We'll you'll be king of the trailer park with your very own set of "TruckNutz!" And if your other car is a Hog, try out a set of Biker Ballz! (Here's another astute blogger who's spotted some truck nuts of his own.) I only hope that they are at least made of recycled PET plastic or something ...

2 comments:

leff said...

where they blue? I bet they were. Because that's what seems to pass for "wit" around here. "Geddit, my truck's got blue balls. heh heh heh"

andrew said...

I thinks this proves once and for all that there is no latent homosexual curiosity whatsoever amongst men who own big trucks.