Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Don't tell Mr. Pants ....

... but sometimes Mr. Cranky makes my heart go pitter-pat, like when he writes things like: "Tom Cruise, you are a pathetic and shockingly ignorant man. Shut the fuck up." Swoon!

But I do disagree with him on one point: Sure all religions are bullshit, but I believe that Scientology is even more fucked-up than other religions, although I can't decide who's more of a nut job, Tom Cruise or Mel Gibson ...

Oh, different subject: If you're one of the three people who listen to my radio show on purpose, you may be wondering if I will be on the air tonight from 8-10. No, I won't, because Mr. Gomez has his music lesson, I mean agility class. Jason! has graciously offered to cover the shift for me, so you should listen to him, 88.7 if you're local, wxdu.org if you're not. In fact, I won't be back at my regular time until sometime around July 6, although you can hear me on Mondo Mundo this Saturday from 1-3 pm.

No comments: