Monday, August 22, 2005

And there was much rejoicing ....

Praise be to Georg, who has saved my soul. Until I found time to catch up with his blog this morning, I was wandering in the dark, spiritually speaking. I had not yet heard the word of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. But now the scales have fallen from my eyes, and I have found the true path of faith. I might even buy a T-shirt.

And how was your weekend? I got to spend ours in the withering, humid, buggy North carolina heat ... yep, you guessed it, painting my house orange! But the cool thini that if it doesn't rain, we should be able to finish up next weekend. When it's done I plan to offer up a small dish of grated parmesan in thanks to the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster for giving me the strenght to endure.

1 comment:

elsacapuntas said...

I particularly like the Flying Spaghetti Monster underground postal stamp, a la "Crying of Lot 49."