Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tap, cha-cha-cha, right-left-right ...

I remember when I was a kid, during the height of the whole disco craze, I thought the idea of dressing up, going to a disco and dancing the hustle was so glamorous. Unfortunately, or maybe not, by the time I was old enough to indulge my boogie fever the disco craze had died. I never learned to do the hustle. But it's not too late! Thanks to Mr. Swank and his Album of the Moment, I now have the means to learn all kinds of hustlage. In fact, were I not to lazy to oraginize it, I think it would be fun to have a big, public "Learn The Hustle" party somewhere like, say, the Duke Coffeehouse. Alas, I am but a sad slacker and probably wouldn't ever follow-through on the idea. But it wouldn't bother me a bit if some enthusiastic go-getter were to steal my idea and invite me to the party ...

No comments: