Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ch-ch-ch cha cha ...

I'll be on the radio, or on your streaming internets, tomorrow night (that would be Wednesday) at the usual time (8-10 pm US Eastern). Playlist will be "Lisa's Mid-Life Crisis Mix." Unfortunately I have no idea what that really entails because the symptoms of a mid-life crisis appear to be similar to those of Lyme Disease (i.e. plenty of lethargy). Anyway, you know what this means: stay away from 88.7 FM if you're local, refrain from visiting wxdu.org if you reside elsewhere en el mundo.

3 comments:

elsacapuntas said...

Does this mean that midlife crises are transmitted by deer ticks?

Either way, I think the Midlife Crisis Mix requires playing "Jack and Diane" over and over again.

georg said...

no no no... the ONLY time any bit of "Jack & Diane" is ever acceptable is when that central riff shows up in the remix of Eric B and Rakim's "Paid in Full"

Lisa B. said...

I looked all over the nets yesterday for a mashup with "jack and Diane" in it. I saw one but they wanted me to pay for it. Pah.