Friday, October 21, 2005

Today I ran away and joined the circus ...


sarah shoots me
Originally uploaded by bunchofpants.

When my life is eventful, i.e. more blogworthy, I don't have time to blog it. It's when I've got nothing to say that I have time to go on and on about noisy babies in movie theaters and whatnot ...

The radio show went well the other night--I even remembered my password to the online playlister thingie, which means you can see what I played here. I will be back on the air for Mondo Mundo tomorrow from 13 pm eastern US (88.7 FM locals, wxdu.org everyone else).

But before the show on Wednesday I went to the state fair. I took lots of photos, rode the ferris wheel, watched the "Dogs of the Wild West" show and the racing pigs, and then ran into Georg and Sarah at the mini doughnut stand. We hung out for a while and there was much rejoicing.

I think I'm more interesting when I don't actually have anything to write about ...

No comments: