Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ideas?

So I mentioned yesterday that one of the reasons for the season is food. It appears that people at work agree, because from this wee until xmas we have a little thingie where every day two people bring in stuff for everyone to nosh on. My day is Tuesday, and I don't know what to bring. I want it to be healthy, or relatively so, but most of all it has to be easy and quick. I have Mr. Gomez's agility class on Monday night, so I won't have a lot of time to prepare, unless get stuff ready on Sunday nights. IO'm thinking some kind of hor d'oeuvres-y thing accompanied by crunchy raw veggies. Any ideas? Oh, and it needs to be meatless, for me (I think I'm the only non-carnivore in my division).

2 comments:

lisa said...

if you're willing to bend on the healthy part, i have a gingerbread recipe that is quite easy and can be made well in advance. let me know if you want it.

Lisa B. said...

sounds good--I'll e-mail ya!