Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Cavalcade of topics ...

Topic 1: Radio tonight, 8-10 pm eastern US. 88.7 FM if you is, wxdu.org if you ain't.

Topic 2: Does any local or former local have any idea of the circumference of Duke's East Campus? I ask because I've walked it at a brisk pace with my dogs twice over the last week, and i shall attempt to make a habit of it. I also intend to make full use of my bragging rights: "I walk X miles X times a week!"

Topic 3: I am in the process of writing a little piece about Durham (500-1,000 words) for an online publication that you have never heard of. I can say whatever I want. If anyone knows what I want to say, please let me know via a comment or an e-mail (bunchofpants, little "at" symbol, gmail dot com).

3 comments:

dickumbrage said...

2) 1.7 mi

htrouser said...

Damn, you beat me to it. Though I was going to say 1.75 miles. Twice round is as close to 5k as makes no difference. Oh how I miss running... damn knees. Though my gym is full of hot people.

Lisa B. said...

Thanks, y'all. So if I walk from my house to East Campus, go once around and then walk home, it's probably about 2.5 miles total. Not a bad workout.