Friday, January 06, 2006

From the Department of I Told You So

Ha, I knew it! My number one reason for not having children is that I've always figured it would mostly be a major drag. One study, reported earlier this week in the Washington Post, seems to back me up on that: Bundles of ... Misery. Of course, people who already have children love them and wouldn't trade them for the world no matter how difficult to live with they are ... pretty much the way I feel about Mr. Gomez, except that it's not illegal to leave him at home unsupervised all day while I'm at work, and no one's going to call social services if I put him in a cage.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. For a minute my mind blanked and I thought you were talking about putting Mr. Pants in a cage all day...

Oh, wait. Maybe you are.

chris

Lisa B. said...

It's probably legal to put him in a cage, too ...

Anonymous said...

You are a bad person. I wouldn't be shocked if Mr. Bob Gomez never spoke to you again.

Lisa B. said...

Hi mr. Pants! Look, I said I loved him and wouldn't trade him for the world ... what more can he want?