Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm gonna need a vacation from my vacation ...

Going on vacation is a lot of work. Because we are going to have a pet sitter living in our house while we are gone, I need to have the place all spic & span before we go. Spic & span is not the normal state of our house. Some of that is the animals' fault ... they're always leaving their socks about and piling dishes on the counters. Plus they own too much crap--my little dog is never going to do all the arts & crafts she has supplies for. I need to go through and get rid of three quarters of the stuff in our house, but I don't have the time. I'm going on vacation, don'cha know.

I may check in while I'm gone from some internet cafe deep in the wilds of Quito. I may not ... depends on how I feel. I may come home, I may not ...

1 comment:

andrew said...

Have a wonderful time!