Wednesday, March 01, 2006

We don't care. We don't have to care ...

Yikes: I'm flying American Airlines on Saturday. (Can you tell I'm in pre-vacation "think-about-everything-that-could-possibly-go-wrong" mode?)

Another thing I'm going to do is be on the radio. Tonight. 8-10 pm Eastern US. 88.7 FM if you're local, wxdu.org if you're not. It will be my first regular show in 6 weeks. I won't be back on-air again until March 29, because of the aforementioned vacation, but be sure to tune in from 8-10 pm March 15, when, Chris, the former Mr. Whig Hill, will be subbing my slot. He's relatively new to WXDU, so be sure to call him up and request "Cherry Van" by the Dirty Little Heaters.

5 comments:

georg said...

two words: Roman. Candle.

(see ya 'round 9.40ish)

Anonymous said...

Uh. Am I being set up?

Lisa B. said...

Hi Chris. You're not on the 'XDU internal list yet, are you?

Anonymous said...

No, they haven't given me the secret handshake yet.

cg

Lisa B. said...

Ahh, so then you have missed the thread about the massive influx of requests for the Dirty Little Heaters (who have a new cd out now).