Monday, April 10, 2006

My dogs are tired

Mr. Gomez had his big agility debut yesterday. It was a bit of a hoot--he was very distracted and curious about all the people lined up around the fence watching him (and I think he was looking for "Dad," aka Mr. Pants), so I only had about half of his attention. Still, it went about as well as I expected for his first time at a trial. It was weird to run two very different dogs on the same course, but it was gratifying that after struggling with Mr. G I was able to go run Lucy (just about) perfectly. It made me appreciate more just what a great little agility dog she is. Mr. Pants got some video, and I'll probably post it later when I figure out where I want to put it. I've posted before to my >Vimeo account, but last time I did it really pissed me off that they converted my stuff in to unwatchable crap. Maybe YouTube? I dunno, but I'll let you know when it's up somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He did look pretty goofy out there... but I think he knows something Lizzie has figured out... and that their parents are oblivious to.... That there is no formality, no tradition, no technicality, no reason, and no aspect of the dog and pony show that is so important as to stand in the way of doing the most fun thing this very moment.

cg