Thursday, April 27, 2006

Nice weather for ...


honk
Originally uploaded by andrea not a.w.k..

I know we need the rain--we always need the rain--but all at once? Maybe every other day would be good. On the upside, the various flowers I've planted look very happy.

I'm on audio overload status right now. Sunday night at music staff I took home way more than I can handle (Including the mind-blowingly huge 4-cd Poetry on Record set. It's hard to listen to so much poetry all at once, but it's a really good collection.) I haven't even had a chance to crack open the new Devotchka cd Curse Your Little Heart, which I was excited about until I noticed it's all covers. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with covers ... but we'll see. Also Awaiting me is the new Natacha Atlas, Mish Maoul, and a few other things. I'll let you know if anything grabs me by the throat ...

No comments: