Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The boy ain't right ...

Some time ago--I think it was during Mr. Gomez's adolescence--Mr. pants started calling him "Gomey Vision." I'm not sure exactly how the name came about, but it fits because having a dog like Gomey is just as good as television sometimes. Now the name really fits because, ladies and gentlemen, I present GomeyVision:



Our second agility trial was maybe even a little worse than our first, except that this time we had no course faults--we managed to take every obstacle correctly and in the right order ... Gomey just did a little sightseeing along the way and took about 20 seconds over course time.

4 comments:

elsacapuntas said...

he looks like he's having a great time, though :)

Lisa B. said...

Yes, he seems to enjoy it. That's the important thing!

Steve said...

I'm impressed that he never back jumped any of those obstacles! You never gave up and just got him back on course and went on. You go girl!

I had a lot of those runs with Milo when we started except he was so fast (and I was so slow) that he could take a couple extra off course obstacles before I got him back on track :^)

Lisa B. said...

Thanks, Steve. I've worked on making it worth his while to always come back to me! Mr. G goes faster in class, but then he also pays better attention to me in class, too. He was actually a bit tired here because he'd spent two days swimming in the Neuse River and running around with a bunch of other dogs because Mr. Pants took him to our boat. (I think he also thinks the jumps are the most boring of all the equipment).

I'd love to see some video of Milo running a course!