Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The dental thing, it was OK

I'm not hurting. But I'm still a little mellow from the ativan. I took some ibuprofen, and maybe I won't have to take and vicodin. But I don't really feel like doing anything and I have these splints on the backs of my upper front teeth that are driving me nuts. I can't leave them alone with my tongue. Before we started the dentist asked "Aren't you excited?" because this procedure is relatively new and has been demonstrated to regenerate bone denisity in some patients. I laughed because I was really dreading every moment of it. He was excited, though, because he thought I was a prime candidate for good results. Maybe I'll be excited in a matter of months when we look at my dental X-rays ... right now I'm just relieved to be out of that chair.

Anyway, I botched Rakka's "How well do you know me" quiz at 30%, but now everyone has a chance to botch mine.

4 comments:

r4kk4 said...

well, i kind of cheated on the work one. no one would ever think that i worked at a jazzercise. but i did. as their babysitter person! HAHAHA!

hope your mouth feels better soon so you can eat a block of cheese!

Lisa B. said...

I think I cheated on a few of mine ... like I love eating blocks of cheese, but maybe not for a whole month ...

r4kk4 said...

yeah...

now that i think about it, eating blocks of cheese for a whole month might not be that great of an idea...

Lisa B. said...

Well, neither would breakfast cereal or guacamole and chips ... ideally I'd be able to rotate them.