Thursday, May 04, 2006

The teeth, they don't hurt

So my teeth feel fine. The pre-op literature and consent form had all sorts of warnings about pain, swelling, bleeding, exploding gums ... OK, I made up the last bit ... but other than soreness yesterday and extreme exhaustion from the ativan I took (I sleepwalked through the afternoon at work and then went home and feel asleep for several hours), I feel fine, as long as I don't try to eat anything that requires even minimal chewing. Makes me wonder if he did it correctly ... no pain, no gain, right?

Anyway, enough about me ...even though this is my blog ... yesterday georg, who is what I would call a foodie, posted some of his fave food blogs. But he left off one of the best, in my non-foodie opinion: chotda/santos' The Scent of Green Bananas. I may make meals out of cereal, chips and guacamole or a hunk of cheese, but that's only because I don't live on Guam. 'Cause if I did I'd be hanging out over at chotda's house all the time ...

1 comment:

Santos said...

yay for your teeth, and you can come hang out here anytime.