Wednesday, July 12, 2006

When I have nothing to say I say it anyway

Mmmm, the NYT got something right: summer is a perfect time for drinking wheat beer. Wouldn't it be a lovely beverage to drink this evening during live show by Ozomatli? Yeah, it would, but I'm willing to bet that the NC Museum of Art, doesn't include a wheat beer among its offerings--which are probably overpriced, but me & the mister might just splurge like the crazy kids we are. We're staying up past 10 pm! On a work night! Woo! That, my friends, is what you call la vida loca.

In other exciting news, I really do want your opinion, even if you don't feel like giving it to me.

2 comments:

elsacapuntas said...

Oh, damn, dickumbrage just sent my a link to the NYT article and I felt the immediate need to blog about it. Glad you did it for me :)

You know it's summer when you start craving wheat beer at 10:30 in the morning.

Lisa B. said...

Yeah. Stupid job cuts into my wheat-beer-drinking time.