Friday, August 18, 2006

Fashion has finally caught up with me

Thank whoever atheists thank, it's finally not cool to pluck your eyebrows anymore. Seriously--the NY Times says so. Not that I have the lush, full eyebrows the article claims are now sexy, but now maybe everyone I go to for a hair cut won't say things like "You may actually be good-looking if you let me wax those eyebrows." OK, I exaggerate, but one stylista did tell me the eyebrows were the only thing keeping me from being a "knockout." Thanks, but I'm too damn lazy to be a knockout.

Now someone please make it so I never again have to read or hear that I'm a must be total fug for not getting a "Brazilian" bikini wax ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know you got it goin' on.

Lisa B. said...

Is that you, Mr. Pants?

Lani said...

Whatever makes you happy, girl. They're just jealous. Don't wax it off!