Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Maybe I should buy that B&B in Nova Scotia ...

I need some exercise, my dogs need some exercise ... but I just looked out at the thermometer on the fence and it says 100 degrees (that's something like 38 or 39 C in case you swing that way)--but's it's almost 6:30 pm! Crikey! I love hot weather but that's just too hot to be walking the dogs--especially when they love to walk fast.

In other news, radio tonight ... maybe you know the rest: 8-10 pm Eastern US, 88.7 if you're local, wxdu.org if you're not. It's probably going to suck so don't bother listening.

1 comment:

andrew said...

For you, very special price...

It was 32 degrees here in Halifax today and it is usually a few degrees hotter in Bear River, so you might not do any better. Of course, it is cooler the rest of the year than it gets where you are so on avergae you are much better off buying my B and B...