Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Arsed!

Hullo, I'm a bad blogger, neglecting all three of my readers. Had some dog-related adventures over the weekend and I talked about them here and here in case you're interested.

I'm mad at Blogger, because they've enticed me to arse up my blogs by transferring them to "Blogger beta." See, they promised some spiffy new functionality, but what they didn't say beforehand is "Oh, by the way, this will break any hacks you happen to be using, make it so that you cannot comment in a Blogger non-beta blog using your Blogger beta ID, make it so that Blogger non-beta users can no longer comment on your blog using their non-beta Blogger ID and also, even though we're owned by Google we can't seem to figure out how to make Google Ad Sense work with out new product. And the new functionality we enticed you with isn't quite as functional as one would hope because hey, it's beta! But you should "upgrade" anyway, sucker!" Bastards.

But, I'm planning to completely recombobulate (I know that's probably not a real word) this here blog using their layouts because a) It's ugly. I've always thought so but I'm too lazy to do anything about it because it would mean expanding my meager knowledge of CSS; and b) I've got to get rid of my Blogrolling blogroll because I forgot my Blogrolling password and the e-mail addy I used to sign up is no longer functional. So I'm going to ditch it. There are lots of blogs over there I no longer read, and lots I do read that aren't there, and I want to make it reflect reality a little better.

1 comment:

dajules said...

any idea how to get rid of blogger beta. i signed on and i don't like it