Thursday, September 21, 2006

Take your crisp, autumn days and stick 'em in a sack!

Everyone gets so excited about the crisp, cool days of autumn (of which we've had a few, although it's supposed to be a bit toasty this weekend. Not me). I get depressed. Shit, another summer gone and I have to put on socks.

Anyway, I think my radio show was actually a bit more than half decent last night. See for yourself.

I have a flyball tournament this weekend, and you're invited. Saturday and Sunday, racing atarts at 8 am (maybe 8:30 on Sunday) and lasts until we're done racing (probably 6-ish on Saturday and I hope no later than 3 or so on Sunday. NC State Fairgrounds, Holshouser Building. Expect lots of loud barking, and some noise from the dogs as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chaka Khan is my homegirl.

you are the bomb!!!!


Rocking the world, all Chaka Khan-like,
burnt