Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Guess what? Chicken butt!

Hey, y'know the um, "case" involving certain athletes from a certain local expensive university accused of, well, you know what? Well why is it that everyone defending those athletes is such a shitheaded asshole? Really, I'd love to know. It seems that one shitheaded asshole couldn't post his shitheaded spewings here, on account of my nifty comment-moderation, he decidedto go post over at the dog blog. It wasn't even any sort of intelligent attept at debate, just a shitheaded question about whether I'd feel more comfortable leaving my dog overnight with the alleged you-know-whatists or the accuser and her fellow entertainer, except the shithead used different words to describe the folks involved. Dude, what the fuck? Golly, you make such a compelling case, I just don't know what to think anymore ...

Oh, and here's my answer, by they way: go fuck yourself.

3 comments:

S-diggity said...

*me crosses out one of my Zach Braffs (leaving just one) and puts in the unnamed shitheaded asshole.*

I'm going to need to expand.

elsacapuntas said...

I think the answer to your question (the second one, not the first rhetorical one) is that because you'd have to be an asshole to defend an asshole.

Lisa B. said...

You're so smart.