Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Better, stronger, faster


prom 1980
Originally uploaded by bunchofpants.

Me & the pups competed in a dog agility trial over the weekend. I went on about it (& even posted a video) over at the dog blog if that's the kind of thing that interests you.

I also had a birthday on Sunday, which could have been depressing because of how old I am, but Mr. Pants brightened it with some cool-as-shit presents, specifically: some luxury good-smelling stuff that I wanted but would never have bought for myself , a good book, and some sweet, kick-ass Motorcycle boots. He and my agility buddies also presented me with a yummy Boston cream cake. So I guess I have incentive to keep living for another year, if only to stride around confidently in my new boots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday.

oxox
burnt

andrew said...

Additional belated happy birthday greetings.

What is the still from There's Something About Mary doing in this post?

Lisa B. said...

it's because, well, there's just something about her ...

Seth said...

Happy belated Birthday Sra. OfPants.