Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Paul is dead, miss him, miss him ...

I'm a bad blogger. I hardly blog any more. I'm either too busy doing stuff to write about it or too happy to have nothing to do to ruin it by sitting in front of the computer hunting and pecking out a blog entry. Did that last sentence make sense? Was it grammatical? Is grammatical a real word? It seems like it should be "grammatic" instead.

Here's a point to ponder: Should I go to my high school reunion or compete in a agility trial? They're on the same weekend. I have a free entry for the dog agility trial. The High school reunion will involve staying in an overpriced DC-area hotel.

7 comments:

Santos said...

my vote's for agility trial.

Elayne said...

Agility trial, duh!

Lisa B. said...

Yeah, that's definitely the way I'm leaning. Especially when it's a trial where I can run one of my dogs for free--this stuff gets expensive!

r4kk4 said...

agility trial!

if you'd wanted to see the people from high school, you would've seen them by now! ;D

Lisa B. said...

Good point! I do however, always want to do agility!

htrouser said...

I think the grammar of this post was perfectly cromulent. And yes, skip the high school thing. I never went to an American high school, but from what I hear they're terrifying. As opposed to the sort of comprehensive school you read about in the Adrian Mole diaries.

Lisa B. said...

I strive for cromulence. Or would that be cromulency? Whatever it is, it's what I strive for. I mean, for what I strive ...

And ny high school wasn't so bad. We didn't really have a clique of Heathers or anything. I think I got along pretty well with most people. It's just that the reunion is competing with dog agility ... FREE dog agility!!