Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm just here to read the meter ...

I've been AWOL from this space for ... well weeks, I guess. It's not that I haven't had blogworthy thoughts and activities, it's just that sometimes I'm too lazy to actually blog them. Well, to be fair, I have been rather busy both at and away from the old day job.

And speaking of that day job, I actually applied for two jobs last week. I wasn't really engaged in a job search or anything, but two positions blipped across my radar and they seemed so right I thought I'd be a fool not to pursue them. One of them is actually in Durham, and I'm not sure I have to explain how nice it would be not to drive to Raleigh and back every day.

Sorry to bore you, but that's all I've got for now.

3 comments:

rick said...

OMFG you need to work in durham. on top of everything, you will have tons of lunch partners.

Lisa B. said...

Good point.

I sort of have to get the job first--I haven't even gotten an interview yet.

rick said...

good luck!