Tuesday, September 11, 2007

You don't know anything so don't ask me questions

I forgot to give advance warning of my radio show last night. I did a radio show last night. Better late than never. I've officially moved to (every other) Monday night, 8-10 pm Here is my playlist. When I was on Wednesdays, Santa Salsera would often stay after her show and join in with mine, and we had a good time together. (Whether the listeners did or not, I don't know.) I thought I was going to be a little lonely doing radio without her, but then she showed up about a half-hour into the show just to do radio with me. A good time was had by all ... or at least the two of us.

In other music news, I'm hypnotized by this video:



Where did they find a corridor long enough? Probably somewhere in Chile, as Los Mono are Chilean. (Thanks to La Onda Tropical for turning me on to Los Mono.)

No comments: