Monday, November 19, 2007

Speaking kings english in quotation


PB187825_x
Originally uploaded by Mr. Gomez.

See the picture above? Is it awesome or what? Click on it and go see it in all its glory at Flickr. Tell your friends to go look at it, too. Mr. Pants took it. Where? Our very own Duke Gardens. Mr. Pants goes there at least once a week. Believe it or not I've lived in Durham for more than seven years and I've never even visited Duke Gardens. I should take the dogs there sometime.

Anywhoo, I'll be on the radio tonight, 8-10 pm Eastern, 88.7 FM if you're picking up the signal, wxdu.org if you ain't. I feel like doing something different since it's Thanksgiving Week, but i couldn't really think of anything so I think I'll just play a liberal dose of weird/interesting covers. Maybe a mashup or two. Whatever.

5 comments:

r4kk4 said...

so hey, could you play shugo tokumaru's cover of "young folks" if you have it? pleeeeeease?? ;D

Lisa B. said...

I will look for it. Me not finding it doesn't mean we don't have it, just that I can't find it.

Valerie said...

That is an amazing shot. I saw a little puppy in the photostream there & if that is your new dog, OMG she is a cutie!

Lisa B. said...

Yes, that's the new pup!

Anonymous said...

As railhead towns feel the steel mills rust