Thursday, April 17, 2008

I hanker for a hunk of, a slab, a slice a chunk of ...

I think Durham definitely needs to hold a Grilled Cheese Invitational. I should be one of the judges because nobody is as much of a grilled cheese connoisseur as I am. I have attempted to make grilled cheese sammiches out of so many breads and cheeses that I can't even keep track. (Link via boingboing).

Also, speaking of Durham stuff: Mariachis this Friday night at Taqueria Lopez. 7 pm. It's way fun. You should go.

3 comments:

Marsosudiro said...

"Look! A wagon wheel!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3jgo5ea_zc

Valerie said...

I think a grilled cheese is quite the perfect meal. You know what is good? Grilled cheese and tomato. Fresh tomato, still warm from the garden. Ooooohhh!

Lisa B. said...

Mmmm, wagon wheels! But what if the crackers are square?

Valerie, I'm fond of grilled cheese with diced green chiles.