Saturday, May 31, 2008

Poop poop poopity poop

I was so excited this morning when I checked my "new listings" e-mail and saw a cute little house on Monmouth in Old North Durham. In my price range! Sure, the lot isn't huge, but it's comparable to my current one and I'm willing to live with that if the house is in a cool neighborhood like OND, Duke Park or Northgate Park. I already had a date with my agent to look at more houses today, so I e-mailed her and asked her to get an appointment. Then I decided I'd zip on over and just take a look-see at the house (as the crow flies it's less than half a mile from my current house). Damned if it didn't have one of those little "Under Contract" bursts on the sign! Damn damn damn! OK people, I officially call dibs on the next cute house in my price range that comes up in Old North Durham. Do you hear me? DIBS!

No comments: