Wednesday, May 07, 2008

you get hooked so quick to anything, even your chains

Apparently there was an election of some sort yesterday. Why doesn't anyone tell me about these things?

Who else got a message from Stevie Wonder on behalf of his friend Barack?

In other news. Is it just me or has Battlestar Galactica been a big snooze for the last three episodes? I'm getting to the point where I want humans and Cylons both to perish for all time.

UPDATE: Note to self: learn to spell Obama's first name correctly.

5 comments:

r4kk4 said...

my padre was out campaigning door to door in nc on sunday. i wonder if he saw you.

i also wonder if anyone shot him for tresspassing. maybe i should give him a call....

Lisa B. said...

Oh crap--if I'd known he was your father I would have held my fire! But he only sustained flesh wound from the buckshot. I was kinda far away ;-)

wordnerdy said...

YES! BSG has been super lame. I actually fell asleep during last week's episode (and I wasn't even on vicodin at the time).

r4kk4 said...

meh, he's had worse. he's a vietnam vet. those guys are tough! ;D

girlnblack77 said...

Yep. I received, among numerous campaign calls and several auto-dialer hangups, one call from Stevie Wonder. Did he serenade you, too?