Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Commencing countdown, engines on

The inspection Monday went very well. The inspector pronounced my house-to-be a "really good 50-year-old house."

My loan has, in the words of the mortage broker, "received an approve designation." Does that mean it's approved or what? I'm not sure, but it sounds like a good sign.

Anyway, people want photos, so here (click to see 'em bigger or for more description/commentary):

my new home?porch & carportbackkitchenboomerang countertopliving roombathroom

9 comments:

lal:tree said...

This is the one in Hope Valley? You might be close to my neighborhood (I'm at the north end, across MLK).

steve said...

Really nice place! It looks like it is in excellent condition, I was worried after your previous home posting comments. I love the screen porch! Looks like some good space for dog training too!

Lisa B. said...

I'm at the north end as well--near University. It's a really nice little 'hood.

It is indeed in excellent condition. it's been well-maintained. I'll try to keep it that way ;-)

Sarah said...

It's cute!! I love that porch and the kitchen looks great.

Elayne said...

Great looking house, and the yard looks huge, lucky dogs. I love the 'boomerang' countertops.

spacegrrl said...

oh, i think that is close to my new co-worker (who I also went to high school with). from what she says it does sound like a great little 'hood.

Anonymous said...

A charming, stylin' house! I enjoyed the funny Flickr comments you received too (ex., jello mold and decoupage). Good luck with the next steps.

--Lisa S.

lal:tree said...

Wow, then yeah, we'll be within blocks of each other. Cool!

Lisa B. said...

Excellent!