Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The continuing saga of the saga that continues ...

I stopped by my agent's house at 8 am today to initial and sign all the things that must be initialed and signed to make an offer on the house. A little while later I got a call from her telling me that someone else is planning to put in an offer this afternoon. Damn! I knew I should have licked the doorknob to claim the house while I was there last night.

Anyway, so we revised the offer to take out the closing costs I was asking for, and submitted it with a 1 pm deadline for response. So now I'm offering full price, asking only for a home warranty, with a really quick closing. (The house is vacant and was just put back on the market after the buyer backed out--literally at the last minute so we think they're interested in a quick closing.)

3 comments:

spacegrrl said...

this is house #3?

Lisa B. said...

Oh yeah, I didn't mention that. Yes, House 3.

andrew said...

Good luck! I am thinking of you!