Friday, June 06, 2008

How can I be sure when your intrusion's my illusion?

So the winner is ... House #1! Well, assuming our offer is accepted and whatnot. (See this post If you have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.) The possibility of living in this house makes me very happy.

And while I'm on the general topic of housing, I had no idea that something like this was going on in Raleigh. In on respect it's cool--preserving houses and keeping building materials out of landfills. But then again it's not necessarily so cool for people to destroy the character of neighborhoods by moving out the modest houses to make way for McMansions. Still, I'd like to see what Barrington Village looks like, but I have no idea where it is. Anyone have any idea?

2 comments:

girlnblack77 said...

http://www.buildersofhopenc.org/index.html

Under 'Contact' (left bar) there are directions from the interstate.

Valerie said...

Congrats on the decision! Fingers crossed for ya.