Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I've seen the moon sitting on the road

If you don't get me, maybe it's because you have semantic dementia. Perhaps it's epidemic in Trinity Park.

In other news, I haven't made the offer on the house yet. We were waiting for the results of the inspection on our house to make sure there wasn't some awful thing that was going to make our contract disintegrate. There's not. Just some little pesky crap that we can fix fairly quickly (we think).

meanwhile, another house popped up on the MLS and I really think I should look at it before I make the offer, because it's more space, more land and a better kitchen for the same price. I'm just not in love with the street it's on, but it's in a "good" area, so I should consider it. So I think I'm going to see it today.

No comments: