Tuesday, June 10, 2008

There's a crazy rhythm, comin' from Puppetland

I made an offer on what has become known as "House 1" on Saturday. I'm still waiting ... part of the problem is that it's a For Sale By Owner, and the owners left town right after showing me the house. They acknowledged receipt of the offer on Sunday and that's all I know. Meanwhile, I'm packing all my crap because I've got to have it all out of my house on June 29th. Maybe the dogs and I will be living in the Honda Fit ...

In other, better, stronger, faster news, I sold a photo. Or rather, rights to use a photo. To a big famous ad agency, even! For a big famous client! It's this photo, which is Photoshop fake "tilt shift":

fake model nc state fair

Yay me!

2 comments:

georg said...

go you!

Anonymous said...

Yay you! And it's a pretty neat photo!

--Lisa S.