Thursday, July 31, 2008

The truth

I have not been blogging lately, and do you want to know why? I just haven't felt like it. I've got plenty of topics that are wonderfully blogworthy in that they would provide me with the opportunity to possibly be somewhat witty, sarcastic and/or silly. But I just haven't felt like it. I should post photos of the Roman shades my mother made (I helped!) and the lovely new colors of my living room. But I just haven't felt like it. I could also discuss the new perspective on Durham one gets when one moves to a different part of town. Or the frustration of a new homeowner being hounded constantly by purveyors of mortgage protection plans (no, I don't give a shit what happens to my house after I die), security systems and home remodeling services. But, meh, whatever.

I will, however, show you a photo of my lovely solar dryer:

solar dryer

Yeah, you can see my undies if you look closely. Woo.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Well, I miss ya & wish you would blog about all those things. I would love to know how your perspective is different living in a different part of Durham.