Thursday, September 04, 2008

You think you're alone until you realize you're in it

Thanks to Chris I've learned that Durham's own Scene of The Crime Rovers will be heading to Boston to participate in HONK FEST. They want you to give them some money. See their begging blog post for details on how to transfer your fundage into their coffers.

And in News About Pants, this year the NC State Fair will feature Subway's "Pants Dance Revolution" contest, in which one dances wearing pants to win stuff. And they mean pants in the American sense, i.e. trousers. Although it would be far more entertaining if they meant pants in the British sense, because then we could watch people dancing in their undies. Although there are some people I don't want to see dancing in their undies.

2 comments:

chris said...

What a great fundraising idea. Donate to our trip or you'll have to watch me dance in my undies. People would PAY to not have to see that. And I don't blame them.

girlnblack77 said...

I *love* the Scene of the Crime Rovers! I caught them down at the Farmers' Market once and very much enjoyed the performance...