Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Putting the "trans" in trans-Atlantic ...

I've been posting so infrequently that no one will notice if I step away for a few days, will they? Good, because I'm heading off to London this afternoon for a long weekend. Maybe I'll take a few photos, but maybe not so many because I didn't bother to get a voltage converter for my camera battery charger, so once the juice in my battery runs out, it's out. Unless I manage to go out at lunch today and pick up a spare camera battery (it costs about the same as a converter, but would prove to be more useful to me in the long run).

Anywho, be good while I'm gone.

7 comments:

r4kk4 said...

oh wow! have a wonderful trip!!

i'm going to be selfish and ask that you please pick up a new camera battery at lunch.

Lisa B. said...

COMPROMISE: I've decided to take my old camera as well as my new onw, both with fully-charged batteries. The old one still takes mostly perfectly functional photos (dust on the sensor notwithstanding). So I shall probably be able to take more photos than actually necessary.

r4kk4 said...

hooray! great compromise. i am placated. ;D

htrouser said...

Have fun in Blighty! Remember to stock up on Marmite.

georg said...

man, when you said a baseball-free zone you weren't half kidding.
say hi to all the CCTV cameras in london for me.

andrew said...

Hope you had an amazing time!!

Dell laptop lcd screen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.