Tuesday, December 02, 2008

How many bullet points make a proper list?

I love using html list tags ...
  • Had a successful Thanksgiving dinner at my house. I supplied mashed potatoes, sweet potato soufflé, nibbley things and orange juice for the mimosas. I drank many mimosas, until I got tired of bothering to add orange juice and just drank straight champagne. We played Life:

    life with champagne

    Two of my friends brought young dogs they didn't want to leave home all day, and Pinky learned how to use Doggie Bitch Face to keep another dog (a cute little baby rottweiler) away from her yummy beef bone. She had never used Doggie Bitch Face before, and while I don't want her to make a habit of it, I must say she's got the cutest Doggie Bitch Face ever.

  • I went to the Pant's Mother's house in Myrtle Beach. Friday's weather was beautiful, and I had been hoping that Saturday would be a great day to take the dogs to Pawley's Island or something, but no, it poured rain instead. So my mother and I painted her living room a really awesome deep brick/reddish brown color (Behr Premium Spicy Cayenne, in case you're a color geek ... once I saw it on the wall I think I would have named it "Mexican Chocolate"). Now I have renewed interest in continuing to paint my casa crazy colors...

  • My back has been absolutely killing me over the past few weeks, so yesterday I had an rather expensive but astonishingly effective massage. For much of the day today I've been just marveling and how decent my back feels. But then I start thinking too much about how I need to be careful not to build all that tension back up again and it starts to make me really tense ...

    Anyway, if anyone needs a kick-ass massage therapist in Raleigh I now know one ...

No comments: