Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yet we are the movers and shakers

painted! bathroom

Over the weekend I became seized by the urgent need to paint my bathroom (Above left: new color; above right: what it looked like when I moved in). I hadn't picked a color yet, or rather, I thought I had decided I'd paint it pink or brown, but I changed my mind and picked out a chartreuse color instead. It's a tiny bit shocking, which is the way I like it. I think it will look better once I get some sort of window treatment going on and a new shower curtain. I'm thinking brown for those things, maybe. Also I want to paint the ugly white laminate vanity, which will require some sort of smelly, heavy-duty oil-based primer, I think.

Also over my little navidad holiday I bought a treadmill, taught Lucy to walk on it, walked on it myself and saw two movies in actual theaters, which I rarely do (Four Christmases and Marley and Me. They were both OK.)

Over the course of the next two days I will be getting divorced and refinancing my house. Busy, busy ...

2 comments:

andrew said...

Getting divorced and refinancing your house? Quit copying me!

Lisa B. said...

Hey, you KNOW you're totally copying me!